PsyBar’s 1600 doctors compose our panel of forensic psychologists and psychiatrists. We believe that their many years of training and experience, and the unique educational opportunities PsyBar offers to these doctors, make them the USA’s leading psychological/psychiatric forensic network.
PsyBar awards specialty credentials to doctors who have outstanding skills. “Certified PsyBar Disability Examiner” credentials are given to doctors who:
- Have 5 or more years of experience performing examinations.
- Receive excellent ratings on the last 4 Independent Medical Evaluations.
- Have no history of damaging ethical violations.
- Have specialty training in forensics.
- Obtain a high score on PsyBar on-line test materials.
This certification is available to doctors on an invitation-only basis, and is given to a highly select group of doctors within our network.